D4 Tourism Destination (DEP)
Study Program Profile
The Tourism Destination Diploma 4 Study Program (DEP) has the aim of producing professional top leaders in the tourism industry and tourism management bodies. The length of the program is 4 years (8 semesters). Graduates of the Tourism Destination Study Program (DEP) have job opportunities at: destination management companies, government agencies.
To become a superior (vocational) study program in the field of Tourism Destinations, with international standards, culture and an Indonesian personality.
- Organizing higher education with (vocational) study programs in the field of tourism destinations with up to date, innovative and global insight learning media.
- Carrying out quality applied research in the field of tourism destinations that is oriented towards community needs and is beneficial for educational progress.
- Carrying out community service in accordance with existing needs in order to increase community capacity and competence, especially in tourism destination management.
- Play an active role in regional and national tourism development through collaborative activities with stakeholders at the local, national and international levels.
- Producing graduates who are competent, professional and entrepreneurial in the field of tourism destination management and the tourism industry with the scope of implementing tourism information services; planning and marketing tourism destinations that are internationally competitive; superior, cultured and have an Indonesian personality.
- Produce applied research in the field of tourism destination management and the tourism industry which is utilized by the community and stakeholders at the local, national and international levels.
- Carrying out community service activities as the implementation of applied science and technology in the field of tourism destination management and the tourism industry to improve the welfare of the community.
- Establishing cooperation with stakeholders in the development and development of regional, national and international tourism.
- Tourism Destination Developer
- Tourism Destination Manager
- Tourism Destination Companion
- Budding entrepreneurs
- Graduates have the ability to plan divisions in their field related to business plans, workforce needs, growth targets, and budget preparation in developing tourism destinations.
- Graduates have the ability to plan divisions in their field related to business plans, workforce needs, growth targets, and budget preparation in managing tourism destinations.
- Graduates are skilled in planning divisions in their field related to business plans, workforce needs, growth targets, and budget preparation in assisting tourism destinations.
- Graduates have the ability to think creatively, independently, innovatively and adaptively in identifying business opportunities, managing business operations, managing teams and resources, making appropriate and effective decisions in various aspects of business, building networks and developing businesses or micro-scale businesses in the field tourism destination.
Ni Made Tirtawati, S.Si., M.Par.
Ramia Adnyana, S.E., M.M., CHA.
Hanugerah Kristiono Liestiandre, S.St.Par.,MM
Hartanti Woro Susanti, S.Pd., M.Pd.
I Nyoman Sunarta, M.Si.
I Made Subrata, SE.,M.Si
Kepala Sub Bagian Tata Usaha dan Rumah Tangga
Ida Bagus Putra Negarayana, ST., MM.
I Gede Gian Saputra, S.Par.,M.Par
Dewa Ayu Made Lily Dianasari, ST., M.Si.
Dewa Ayu Nyoman Aridayanti, S.Tr.Par., M.Par
I Ketut Kanten, A.Par.,S.E.,M.M.,CHA.,CHE
I Gusti Putu Ade Pranjaya, S.ST.Par
Penyusun Rencana dan Program
Luh Nyoman Tri Lilasari, Ss, M.Hum