D3 Seni Kuliner (SKU)
Study Program Profile
The Diploma 3 Culinary Arts (SKU) Study Program aims to produce professional middle-level managers in the field of food processing management. The length of the program is 3 years (6 semesters). Graduates of the Culinary Arts Study Program have job opportunities in: hotels, villas, restaurants, cruise ships and catering.
To become a superior study program (excellence) capable of producing professional human resources at the middle management level, who have international competitiveness in the food service business by 2025.
- Carrying out vocational education in the food service sector that is oriented towards improving quality in accordance with norms, ethics, work ethic and the identity of the Indonesian nation.
- Carrying out applied research in the food services sector.
- Carrying out community service activities in the catering services sector.
- Building partnerships with institutions and industries operating in the catering services sector.
- Producing graduates in the food services sector who have international quality and are highly competitive, so that they become national assets.
- Produce research in the field of food services that is useful for the development of PS MTB and can become a reference for industry and society.
- Providing guidance and coaching on catering services and participating in community empowerment.
- Establishing collaboration with institutions and industries operating in the catering services sector
- Sous Chef / Assistant Head Chef
Graduates have the ability to provide supportive leadership to kitchen staff across food service. Their duties include assisting the Head Chef in monitoring kitchen activities, expediting orders to ensure quality of taste or presentation, and taking on additional responsibilities in the Head Chef’s absence to ensure that the kitchen staff has proper direction.
- Restaurant Operations Manager / Catering Service / Catering Services Industry
Graduates have the ability to plan, manage and organize business operations in the restaurant/catering service/catering service industry according to their competencies.
- Culinary Entrepreneur / Culinary Entrepreneur
Graduates have the ability to apply competencies in the field of Culinary Arts and have entrepreneurial insight and these competencies can be applied to create independent businesses in the culinary field.
|QUALIFICATION & JENJANG
|FOOD PRODUCTION (COOKERY)
|POSSIBLE JOB TITLE
|FOCUS ON QUALIFICATION
|CERTIFICATE II – Incorporating Certificate I
|This qualification reflects the individual’s role in carrying out simple, limited, routine tasks, using established tools, rules and processes, and under the guidance, supervision and responsibility of his superior. He must have factual knowledge and be responsible for his own work and not responsible for the work of others.
|Job positions at this level are Kitchen Hand, Butcher, Baker
|1) COOK HELPER, 2) BAKER (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number: HFP.06; KBJI: 7512.01; ISCO:
7512) 3) BUTCHER (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number: HFP.07; KBJI: 7511.01,7511.02;
|This qualification reflects the role of an individual who is skilled in carrying out tasks by translating information and using tools, based on a number of work procedure options and demonstrating performance with measurable quality and quantity, some of which is the result of his own work with indirect supervision. He must have operational knowledge, general principles and concepts related to his field, be able to solve general problems with appropriate methods and collaborate within the scope of work and can be given limited responsibility for the work of others.
|The job position at this level is Commis Chef
|COMMIS CHEF COMMIS PASTRY (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number: HFP.05)
|This qualification equips individuals who are competent in: Basic principles of certain areas of expertise to suit factual problems, Collaborate and communicate, prepare written reports within a limited scope, and have initiative; and, Responsible for one’s own work and can be given responsibility for the work of others.
|Job positions at this level may include Second Chef, Demi Chef, Assistant Head Chef.
|1) CHEF DE PARTIE, (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number: HFP.04)
2) DEMI CHEF (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number : HFP.03)
|DIPLOMA (Supervision and Administration)
|This qualification reflects the role of an individual who uses certain theoretical knowledge concepts in general to: Complete work within a broad scope, Formulate procedural resolution problems, Manage work groups and prepare comprehensive written reports, Be responsible for one’s own work and can be given responsibility for achievement of group work results. So it can show performance with measurable quality and quantity.
|Job positions at this level can include Head Chef, Assistant to the Executive Chef
|SOUS CHEF/ASSISTANT HEAD CHEF (ASEAN MRA Job Index Number:
HFP.02; KBJI: 3434.00; ISCO: 3434)
I Made Rumadana, SE.,M.Par
Anak Agung Gd Putra K.P Dalem, SE., M.Par.
Indah Kusumarini, S.Pd., M.Par.
Hardina, S.Pd, M.Pd
I Made Hendrayana, SE., M.Agb
Dra. I Wayan Pastini, M.Hum.
I Made Purwa Dana Atmaja, S.St.Par., M.Pd
Sunar, S.Sos., M.Pd.
I Gusti Made Iwan Dusanta Martadjaya, SE., M.Pd.
I Ketut Adhi Astawan, SE.,M.Agb
Kepala Sub Bagian Tenaga Pengajar dan Kemahasiswaaan
I Made Sudada, SE.
Anak Agung Ketut Alit Pujawan, SE., M.Pd.
Ngakan Putu Sudiarta, SE., M.Pd.
Ni Putu Eka Trisdayanti, Sk.M., M.Kes.
Gede Adi Sistha Winata, S.St.Par
I Nyomana Suana, SE., M.Par.