D3 Cuisine Management (TAH)
Study Program Profile
The Diploma 3 Program in Food and Beverage Service (TAH) aims to produce professional mid-level managers in the restaurant and bar industry. The program duration is 3 years (6 semesters). Graduates of Food and Beverage Service have employment opportunities in hotels, independent restaurants and bars, cruise ships, and as flight attendants.
To become an excellent study program, internationally standardized, and competency-based in the field of food and beverage service.
- Conduct competency-based vocational education programs in food and beverage service.
- Organize diverse, high-quality research for the advancement of knowledge in the field of food and beverage service.
- Enhance the program’s involvement in tourism development, specifically in the realm of food and beverage service, through community engagement activities.
- Improve collaborations with stakeholders involved in the field of food and beverage service.
- Implement professional and transparent bureaucratic governance within the program for effective administration.
- Produce graduates who are competent, professional, entrepreneurial-minded, and internationally competitive in the field of food and beverage service.
- Generate research that supports educational development within the program and benefits society.
- Engage in community service activities as an application of knowledge and technology in the field of food and beverage service.
- Foster collaborations with stakeholders in the field of food and beverage service to contribute to regional, national, and international tourism development.
- Establish professional and transparent bureaucratic governance within the program for effective administration.
- Craft Level, Supervisor Level, and Manager Level are the lowest, middle, and highest positions respectively in each Outlet/Section under the Food and Beverage Department.
- Bartender graduates have the ability to create mixed drinks.
- Sommelier graduates have the ability to serve wine.
- Barista graduates have the ability to make coffee drinks.
- Cultivate noble character and a sense of nationalism.
- Apply professional values, attitudes, and ethics.
- Apply technical operational skills in food and beverage presentation.
- Plan service systems, arrange, and serve food and beverages in various service formats.
- Apply organizational principles and management in food and beverage presentation.
- Manage event activities.
- Analyze direct cost controls and operational costs in food and beverage presentation.
- Utilize information technology in food and beverage presentation.
- Design and implement marketing strategies for products in food and beverage presentation.
- Manage human resources in food and beverage presentation.
- Communicate proficiently in English and other foreign languages.
Ni Luh Suastuti, S.St.Par.,M.Par
I Nyoman Rinala, SE.,M.Pd
I Nyoman Gede Agus Jaya Saputra, SE
Putu Ayu Sudiparwati, SE
I Nyoman Wiratnaya, S.Sos., M.Par.
I Kadek Sunu Mulyawan, S.St.Par
Setyowati Ayu Widuri, SE.,M.Par
Putu Mira Astuti Pranadewi, S.St.Par., M.Par.
Ni Putu Ariesta Budiani, A.Par., M.Erg.
I Gusti Ayu Dewi Hendriyani, A.Par., M.Par.
I Ketut Rusdiarnata, S.St.Par
I Nyoman Arcana, SE.,M.Par
Ni Kadek Eni Juniari, S.St.Par., M.M.
Lidjah Magdalena Massenga, SE., MM
Drs. Dewa Gde Bawa, M.Ed.